Thursday, September 24, 2009

Earning Money Online With Affiliate Programes is Easy in So Many Ways

There are very simple things that are very easy to do wrong to make you fail in online marketing business. If your main goal for starting Online Marketing Business is to just make money; then stop! right there, because it wont work for you. Making money online is not as simple as it is being advertised, you don't just sign to some affiliate program and wait for money to poor in your account. It needs some work to be done, creativity, knowledge and far more it is competitive. There are millions of online marketers out there fighting for a piece from the same pie, now the only thing that will make you stand out and become successful, is to have proper planning, strategy, goals and effort. But the important thing you should have is patients.
You see, success in online marketing does not happen overnight, which means you wont start up and make 100K the first day. Here is why; Any online business you will opt to do, in order for it to succeed you will need to advertise it, this will need time. As for how long time will depend on how much effort and what methods you use to advertise your service or product.
You need to have a knowledge of what you are selling or marketing, this makes sense because, if you don't know what you are selling, then what do you expect from customers you are advertising to?
There is cost involved in every business, this mighty be in terms of time, money or resources, but there is cost involved. So I would advice you to figure out what costs are involved in your planned business. And see if they are feasible. You should make sure that you have reserve time to put on your new stay home business, obviously you will need access to a computer, and an internet connection. Now these are all costs.
Another important thing to do is to find as much information as possible about the marketing line you opt to promote, and figure out the target audience for your service of product, try to have a picture about the competition you are going to battle with, then look for the cheap if not free ways to reach your targeted customers, no matter how inexpensive your advertising is going to be, it must be effective.
Here is a live example from my own experience. I am not a pro in making money online, but I have read a lot of information about online marketing business. So I became curious to try out online marketing by promoting one affiliate program. Note that, I like reading about affiliation and how it works, so this was one of the things I would do with little effort. So from searching around I found one affiliate program which sounded interesting and realistic to me. Signing up is free, just your name and email address, then you are set, but hold on...something more is required to get you started, you have to have a hosting package to host some of their affiliate websites, and this would cost about $70, now this is a hosting package that has unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited domain hosting, to me this was a no lose deal cause I needed a hosting package and I can do way more things with this package including the affiliate marketing I was about to start.
My goal was to spend about $0 on advertising, so I did some blog writing, used Facebook and twitter and wrote in few forums that I am a member of. Then guess what, I made 52 leads in 4 hrs, now if they pay $1.5 per lead, this means $78 in Just 4 hours, So this pays back the money I used to host the web, and on top of that, I have been given $100 as sign-up bonus!.
The point is, I did not make thousands in a day, but I made about $80 in just 4 hours with free advertising and some few blog posts, now imagine how much could I get if I invest enough time on advertising and blogging? which I have already started doing, and believe me the results are shocking!
NOTE: I have not made 100K in a month but I made 3 times what I get as salary from my full time job, in just 3 weeks.
It is great to have some cash flowing to your account while you are sleeping, but in order for it to work for you profitably, you need to set your game plan well. And with time, you will see the great success and enjoy the Online Money Making business.
If you want to know more about the affiliate program I am using visit http://www.bongosurprise.com
It is a most practical program anyone can profit from.

1 comment: